2023 Digital Goal-Setting + Weekly Planner (Horizontal)
- Goal-Setting + Weekly Layout
- 2023 Dated Weekly Planner
- Available in Horizontal + Vertical Weekly Layouts
- January - December 2023
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
- 21 Pages of Goal-Setting Instruction
- Life Assessment
- Annual Intentions and Word of the Year
- Goal Brainstorming Page
- Annual Goals Pages
- Vision Board Spread
- Goal Setting Tips
- Monthly Goals
- Weekly Notes & Reflections Pages
- Weekly Actions
- Weekly Life Coaching Tips by Sierra Friend
- Monthly Reflections
- Quarterly Life Assessment
For use on digital tablets with a note-taking app. We recommend: GoodNotes for IOS, and Noteshelf for Android. Files are designed for digital use and are not printable.</em></h3>
The MāksëLife Goal-Setting + Planner System is now available in a digital weekly planner-Fully hyperlinked with high-quality resolution for the ultimate digital planning experience!
Our Digital Weekly Planner is available in both a dated Horizontal or Vertical layout (sold separately) and has everything our flagship goal-setting planners have, and more!
Please note: For security purposes, there is a 3 download limit for our digital planners. All sales are final.
For use on digital tablets with a note-taking app. We recommend: GoodNotes for IOS, and Noteshelf for Android.
Files are designed for digital use and are not printable.
Check out our Digital Planner FAQ's here
Digital Planner Video Tutorials:
- Dated 2023 Calendar Year Weekly Planner
- Available in Horizontal and Vertical Digital Weekly Layouts
- 2023 Digital Cover Bundle Pack
- Compatible with: GoodNotes, Noteshelf, Notability, and most PDF readers
- 2-Page Monthly Calendar
- Beautifully Designed & Neutral Weekly Spread Pages with a Habit Tracker
- 2023/2024 Calendars
- Brand new Notes Section with 4 Notepaper Templates
- Goal-Setting and functional planning stickers in .png format
- Ability to import photos, digital stickers, and PDF files directly to your planner
- Ability to add more pages
- Ability to sync across all Apple devices and most Android devices (devices need to be iOS 13 or Androids v6 and higher)
- Tablet, notetaking apps, and accessories are not included
I got the planner in Q4 of 2022 just to play around with the digital and I've fallen in love with this
The hyperlinks in this planner are goals!!
I'm loving the digital planner so much.
I always saw myself as a horizontal planner. Always have been for the longest time. This year I started horizontal and just was not in love with it. So I bought the vertical and have been absolutely loving it! I love the running task list for the day including my morning and evening routines.
You may also like
ACCESS OUR FREE PRINTABLE RESOURCES
Sign up to access our library of downloadable tools to support your goal-setting journey. We’ll also send occasional tips and special offers.